Innovacar clay bars by Fra-Ber are 3 types of clay bars (soft, medium and strong) of 100g each suitable for the mechanical decontamination of cars. Their weight and elasticity allow for easy handling and are sold in small plastic boxes so that they can be stored and reused. They eliminate traffic film, insect residues, resin, ferrode and all the impurities present on the car. The product is suitable for both painted and chromed surfaces.
- Choose the suitable Fra-Ber clay bar.
- Wash and dry the vehicle.
- Wet with the lubricant ( DL Lube ) and flatten the clay bar with your hands.
- Working on small sections, approximately 40 X 40 cm, spray the clay lubricant on the work surface evenly.
- Spray the lubricant also on the clay bar and pass it gently on the work surface with overlapping steps. In the presence of particularly stubborn impurities, repeated steps may be necessary. Try to reshape the clay in order to keep a cool and dry surface.
- Continue working on the same area until all impurities are removed. When an optimal result is achieved, the clay will flow smoothly on the surface.
- Remove excess lubricant with a microfiber cloth.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 until the entire car has been properly worked with clay.
- Once the work is finished, put the clay bar back and spray it with lubricant in order to keep it soft and flexible.
- Then proceed with a quick car wash before polishing or applying the sealant.
Red clay bar: this clay bar is the most powerful and thanks to its strong cleaning capacity it allows you to remove heavy contamination.
Yellow Clay Bar : This is a medium clay bar and is the best solution in 90% of situations, it’s easy to use and fast.
Blue clay bar: it is the softest clay bar, it is very delicate and perfect for decontaminating the most delicate and complicated surfaces. We recommend it for historic cars with particularly delicate paints.